Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hostelling International Hostel, Vancouver Sept 2006




There are a few Hostelling International hostels in Vancouver. This is HI Central, located at Granville Road. You can reach the hostel by taking the Airport Bus with a few minutes walk. It's quite easy to find the way to the hostel.


The hostel also provides free breakfast but I didn't managed to try out the breakfast as I had to leave early every morning for my local tour. In fact I didn't really get to enjoy the hostel stay as I leave early in the morning and only came back late at night.




The room is ok, enough space for the luggage on the floor and walking around. The hostel is within walking distance to Gastown. The local bus operators such as Vancouver Sightseeing and Grayline picked me up from the hostel for the daily tour.




I would recommend this place if you are looking for a hostel in Vancouver due to its central location.


1 comment: